Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Picture Update

Isaac is still sleeping lots, but doing a better job at staying awake a little longer after he eats...we're up to about 20 minutes...give or take a few. Unless of course he's crying because of gas and he can stay up for a few hours. (Has only happened a couple times.) However, last night he slept from 11:30pm-4am. I thought I would have felt more rested after that amount of time, but I didn't.

It's so awesome to see "who" Isaac is when his eyes are open.

Olivia was enjoying the $50,000 home addition to her playhouse. Thanks Daddy! Take note of the shingles, chimney, and windows. Olivia decorated with old address labels.

Also see the arched doorways...that bumped the price up a little.
Yes, we had a heater going...
Not sure who he looks like yet. And some days his eyes look brown, other times I see some blue in there, and one day they were brown on the edges and blue in the middle.
Trying to talk to us...
One night after dinner, Justin and I were in the kitchen talking and Olivia was still in the dining room "eating" real quiet like. When we looked around the corner, we realized she had been poking holes in her taco the entire time. She was proud....and so were we!
Olivia is becoming quite the little helper.
Not sure how Luci managed to get the carpet.
Ever wake up having one of those days?
Olivia was showing Isaac all her bed toys and blankies. I think he was more interested in the ladybugs and flowers on the side.
Olivia was wondering how she is going to get her hands clean. Good thing she didn't see her forehead! (She is a VERY clean, meticulous person. Sometimes I think she's my little Monk.)

No comments: