What a chore to move! Yes, that's right. We are no longer Missourians....we are now Tenneesseeans! God sold our house on the first open house we had in the spring to the first person who walked in! Justin has also been looking for an administration position in Education for the past few months. When we left on June 30th for Tenneessee, Justin had one interview set up for the day after we got here. God really knows what he's doing! One interview is all it took! Justin got the position! He is now the assistant principal at Farragut Primary School in western Knoxville!!! He'll start next week. So that puts us in a superfast search for a house....which we know God will provide as well. In the meantime, we are staying in the basement at my parents' house in Dandridge, TN. It's not finished, but at least all of our stuff fit in! It's been quite a busy month, but it's also amazing to see how God works as you trust him with more areas of your life!Here are some pictures of a family visit to the Lake of the Ozarks in MO before we moved.
Happy Father's Day!


.JPG)
...is this the start of a yawn?
See my foot?
I think Olivia would have perferred no life jacket!
Olivia chillin with Luci before we moved.

Fry me up! I'm sweet!
Where's Olivia?
We found an outfit that I used to wear as a kid on one of the cabbage patch kids mom gave us. It so happened to fit Olivia now!
See my shoes?
These pictures are from a super cool hiking trip we took this past weekend just outside of Gatlinburg, TN. We hiked about 2.7 miles up the mountain to Rainbow Falls, had lunch, then went another 2.7 miles down. Olivia sat this one out with Grandma and Grandpa.


We crossed 2 bridges like this.

Justin is in the picture on the left to give you an idea of how big the waterfall actually was. Of course, the picture doesn't do it justice.
This was the view as we ate lunch.
3 comments:
These are so cool Tami!!!!!! Beautiful waterfall!!!!! I'm sure you guys had a BLAST!
I'm still thrilled for you guys and the new job! Found a house yet?
Also loved Olivia in the frying pan! She has the sweetest smile :)
Wow - so amazing that your move has gone so smoothly! I love that you have a blog so that I can still peek in on you! : ) I'll give your update at prayer group on Wednesday. Take care!
Sharon has been keeping us updated on your move-congratulations! We are so proud of you!
Post a Comment