It's been so fun showing our house! We get calls saying "I would like to see your house, we're in the neighborhood, can we stop by in 15min?" Sure! So we throw every into drawers, cabinets, microwave, and dishwasher...and wa la! It looks like the kind of clean it would take at least 4 days to get! Luci and Olivia have no idea what's going on, but they enjoy watching.
What a gentle dog! That's a balloon she is playing with!
We took Olivia to a new farm/park in town. Good times by all. She wouldn't stand on the rocks and she won't wear shoes, hence, the jacket. She thought they were Luci's ears.
We took a little ride

2 comments:
Wow! That looks like such fun! Where is that...I would love to take the twins! I cannot believe my boys are almost 8 months old. They each got 4 teeth in 3 weeks...that was fun. Olivia is getting so big! She definately has Tami's eyes. I cannot wait for summer! We need to take the kids to the pool! Are you trying to sell your house? Call or email me Tami!!! I also love the pic from the JRA baby dedication! Tell me how that went!
Love,
Kristina
This looks like a blast!!!!!!! Where is this park???
Love the picture of Olivia standing on the Jacket!
Funny comment about Christian and the swing Justin. Sometimes I think Kelly's gonna push him over the branch...YIKES!
Post a Comment